Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Concurers


So the weekend has come and gone. I usually fail on the weekends with eating and slip up from being around my other family members and in laws and their Mcdonald binges and stuff, but this weekend was much different. I didn't stay completely on program, but I did very well compared to my usual. I made the Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms from the TSFL Cook book on Thursday. Yes, I count Thursday as the weekend since I am off every Friday and anytime at home is really the weekend to me. They were delicious. I will post pictures.



Then over the weekend I took the ingredients for the Stuffed Mushrooms and put them in a Romaine Lettuce salad which already had carrots and red cabbage in them. I took out some ingredients. The results were AMAZING. It tasted so good and you get a huge portion which makes you feel stuffed. I now have a new love for food. No longer am I loving Big Macs and fast food, I love putting things together to see how they will taste with this and how they will taste with that. I should have taken a picture of the salad but it went so fast between me, my husband, and my sis n law that I couldn't. We were mad hungry. Anyway, to all that struggle during the weekends and with their lean and green meals, I say try some new stuff, mix a little of this with a little of that, and see what you come out with. It may just be the recipe that kicks you back into gear towards the road to weight loss.

-K Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment