Friday, August 6, 2010

All I can call this blog is "Crap"!

Well, sad to say, yesterday was a bust. Gotta now get back into the fat burning mode. Good news, it wasn't the picnic at my job that I messed up with, bad news, it was just me. lol. Ate too much of a good thing or 2 and ended up being wayyyy over my carbs and calories and fat and anything else on the list. So starting back over next day. Good news is the scale barely moved so the impact of the eating was not SO bad, but I can only imagine that it would have been if I kept eating that way today. So, I am nipping that in the bud and just had my medifast pancakes with the sugar free syrup and 2 string cheeses to keep me full. Hate to have to start getting in Ketosis all over again, but it will not be as big of a climb as I have previously had to do...any way. ITS FRIDAY! and the biggest hurdle is always the weekend....so to all my medifasters and dieters out there...HAPPY EATING (...and happy weekend)!!!

-Klove Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment