Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For Dinner last night


So, for dinner on Monday night (my lean and green meal) I had 270 grams of a New York Strip steak and Creamy Cauliflower. It was delicious. I so not use the same normal ingredients for the creamy cauliflower since we are limited with the Medifast diet. But we all know I do things a lil different anyhow on Medifast since this diet is about me not quitting and losing, not about me sticking to a set of rules like I am in elementary or something. So anyway, as you can see I started to eat the steak before I realized I needed to take a picture of it. Needless to say, I was hungary! It was a filling and satisfying meal full of flavor.

In other news, my BFF finally picked up my old scale so that I can stop religiously weighing myself for 5 minutes every morning on both scales. There are times when I am almost late for work because I do that. lol. But the old one is gone so I have been doing good for my new scale, which is about 6 to 8 pounds higher than my old one, will catch up. It is almost there. It now says I weigh 330.6, so 2 more pounds 'til I am back where the old scale left off and I can stop feeling like a failure although I know the scale is higher than the other one. Like I said before, I am a denial dieter. I don't believe it until I see it.
Anyway, my department at my job is having a picnic/cookout type of thing at a park tomorrow so that leaves me back down temptation road making a left at WHAT THE HECK TO DO FOR LUNCH drive. Anyway, I will be with my husband and toddler, so I am going in there with a gameplan and so is my medifasting husband. Wish me luck.
Until next time.

-Klove out

No comments:

Post a Comment