Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Draggin myself outta this weekend and food coma

So, back on Medifast as of yesterday. Weekend got me yet again. One of these weekends imma wint he fight. But had a talk with the hubby and we are back on the diet strong. Trying to stay below 1500 calories and bring that darn scale back down to earth. Its always rough to step on the scale praying the scale is stupid and wont realize you have gained but yet it does....then its like a reality check is needed. You want to quit but you can't. So you have to either check yourself and realize what losing weigh means to you (pull out your list you should have already created about the reasons you want to lose weight) or QUIT....and for me QUITTING is just not an option....Sorry I have too much to lose weight for. I needed a legal pad for my list. So,
cheers to a new week!

-Happy Eating!

-Klove out!

No comments:

Post a Comment