Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Lean and Green Cookbook. First up, the "Stuffed Portebella Mushrooms". It looks extra tasty on the picture and thanks to the blog I read with a pic, it looks like it tastes awesome. So although its only 10:55am, I am already looking forward to 6:30pm for dinner. YAY! I must say Medifast gets 4 thumbs up for creating pancakes (chocolate chip and original) for us Medifasters. I am a huge fan of waffles and pancakes and syrup, and this new meal did JUST ENOUGH to keep me from ever wanting to quit my diet again. I get to indulge in protein packed Pancakes like I am cheating but only really eating less than 200 calories. Are you kidding me? I bought like 10 boxes already...lol. So thanks to the recent change up in different dinners and the newly found pancakes and ice cream with medifast, I am on a much easier -less bumpier road to weightloss. Now, the biggest feat would be the weekend, as I almost always fall off the diet on the weekend...Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment