Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cry a Happy Cry :)


This morning I cried a happy cry to see the scale just move down day in and day out and know it is because of how hard I have been pushing to make sure I am eating good foods that taste amazing and exercising every single day including weekends.

This weekend plan was a success. I woke up Saturday and Sunday and exercised while the baby played around me and watched me too. Sunday I REALLY didn't want to get up to even do it, but I did it anyway because I hate the feeling of being burdened. I just did it and got it off my chest. As well, even though I was home with the kids for a snow day yesterday I woke up and did the same thing so I would have no excuses later in the day. I did it! and I am soooo proud of myself....so I cried a happy cry as my scale told me "Gurl...you are 16 pounds away from 300lbs...go ahead and cry" LOL!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Post a Comment