Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've lost 100lbs!! What a milestone!!



I have lost 100lbs since I had my baby last April 2013!!!!! WOWZERS!!! I am 312.4 as of today (312.6 yesterday as the pic shows). I am soooo proud of myself. I didn't expect to see any lost for atleast another week because of mother nature but what an early surprise!!!! I wasn't going to log this weight because I am a bit under the weather so I will keep it nice and short and sweet until tomorrow.

I did not exercise yesterday and won't likely today because I am just too weak from being under the weather but I should be back at it tomorrow. That messes up my 21 day streak of exercising, but even the most dedicated deserves a break. Maybe that is why my body did this to force me to take a break since I have been on Hulk mode lately.

Well, anyway, I'VE LOST 100LBS!!!!! 130lbs more to go...hahaha! But for now...YAAAAAAA!!!! *do my dance, do my dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment