Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Unthinkable is about to happen! (Beware)

It's been a journey for me to get to where I am. I had to put life in perspective. I've accomplished so many things in life that I know this is just another goal awaiting my perseverance. I had to change my eating habits, gain a LOT of will power, and hold on to determination. It's hard sticking to something that yields very little results on a 24 hour basis. You don't see the change right away. That drives most people insane. My self included. Several scales may have been destroyed due to this insanity. So, for me to be here is an accomplishment in itself, but not an excuse to stop. I'm looking forward to being under 320 next week and finally being able to accomplish a huge goal in reaching 300..then being under 300. That is something that is quite unthinkable for me. Me, under 300?...nooooo...LOL. We're talking high school weight then. New dress sizes and all.

SO, I am continuing on to Boot Camp Week #3 Starting Monday. 1500 calorie goal and 30 minutes of boxing. Mind you, I always surpass my goal in calories, but my point in having it is to reach for it so much that when I eat 1 or 2 additional snacks it doesn't kill me.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment