Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Up and Down Battle - Stay Strong

So I did exercise yesterday but I did not eat as well as I would have liked. Went way over my calorie intake just for one of my favorite home made treats, rice krispy treats. So I didn't lose anything and I am sure it was a small set back. But nonetheless, that does not stop me. You know my motto, Every day is a new day to start over! So here I am on that new day to reevaluate my calorie intake. Today I am shooting for under 1500 calories to make up for yesterday. Having these moments can make you feel sad or want to give up but the point of this journey is to experience the ups and downs, but make sure there are more ups than downs, and to reach the ultimate goal. No goal is ever reached without a little setback. Am I right? Now let me not have another set back for at least a year. LOL Here's to a great dieting and exercise day for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment