Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Friday Eve

Great day ya'll. It's Friday eve and I am thrilled. After a long work week filled with meetings and long days and nights, I can't think of anything better than a weekend of rest. My 2 sons are going to their grandparents (my in laws) for the weekend, which leaves me with a day to myself as my husband goes to work on Saturday, and a day for just the hubby and I on Sunday. It's been a minute. And although I'll probably spend this wonderful "me time" cleaning on Saturday...I will do so knowing that it is only adding to the wonderful movement and exercise I have been doing that has me successfully losing weight. So, I weighed myself this morning and I am down a solid 3 pounds!!!! And yes, I am a daily weigher. What can I say? I'm a need to know like right now type of gurl. So I am 360 pounds and about the hit the 350s for the first time in about 3 years when I was doing Medifast (see previous blog entries). I feel a huge transformation in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment