Thursday, October 3, 2013

What keeps you moving forward?

As I reflect on the reasons I have not quit and keep moving forward, I know there are soooooo many of them. I will list them all one day at a later time, but I do want to share this one. I have been exercising 5 days out of the week for 20 to 30 minutes a day depending on how I feel. Missed a few days here and there but have stuck with it for the most part. 3 days in this week. So I know that great feeling of accomplishment, but I also know this great feeling of PAIN and ACHES in my legs and back from doing it. LMAO!!! But I keep telling myself, as I limp through the halls of my house and at work like I just got in a fight with the treadmill (because I really did!), that one day I will wake up and the pain will be gone because I have finally lost enough weight for it not to be painful anymore. One day. But that and seeing the scale go down because of the effort made is what keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment