Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Finally in the 330s!!!!

339.8!!!!!! I am in the 330s!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA! Sooner than expected too. Thought it would be this Friday. Nonetheless, I am thrilled. And now.....motivated to hit them 320s!!!! That goal is important to me because I have not been that small since I lost 62 pounds doing Medifast like 4 years ago when I got down to 327. Then we stopped and I gained it all back. But I did not have the true focus that I have now. That, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of being fat. That, my feet hurts when I go to the mall or go shopping tired. That, enough is enough tired. That, I want to look the way I feel drive. I've lost 72lbs and I am not stopping or slowing down. So, watch me get into the 320s within 2 weeks! #GrindingHard #dointhisforme Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment