Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Long Time no Blog

I have not been on here for at least 2 years, but wanted to start it back up as I continue this weight loss journey. After having my son on April 18th, I was 412 pounds and determined to get to a healthy weight as I was trying to do before I was preggers. Now, 363 pounds, I am down 49 pounds and won't stop. I want to share this journey with whoever dares to read as many people go through this struggle in life. I have concurred everything I put my mind to, so why should this be any different? It isn't. So I will succeed....in time. I am currently walking on my treadmill for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week and eating 1500 or less calories a day. I go through ups and downs but will see this to the end, which is my goal of 180 pounds. Thick with nice curves, but not morbidly obese. This is an intimate subject for me as I have confidence for days and love myself and my body, but am ready to LOOK the way I FEEL. Care to join me and watch me on this journey? My blog is back active! Let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment