Friday, October 31, 2014

Less than 100LBS to my Goal Weight!!



I am finally out of the 280s and into new territory with the 270s!!! Annnnddd... I have LESS than 100lbs to go until I reach my weight loss goal. Did you hear me? LESS than 100 Pounds to go! WOW! A year ago if you said I would have been here I would have thought you were out of your mind. I am so proud of myself, but also more eager to see more. To see the scale go down even more. I can see the 260s and I am ready to be in them and continue this journey going down. One day at a time.

I started this journey in June 2013 at 377lbs after being 412lbs after having my 2nd child in April 2013. Before getting pregnant in 2012 I was 406lbs. So I had 232lbs to lose to my goal of 180lbs. That's a whole 'nother overweight person to lose. LOL. (Glad I can laugh at this now, but before....) I was able to get down to 377lbs after losing my baby weight and continued on from there. Now at 277lbs I have 97lbs to go until I reach that goal of 180. My next mini goal is to be 250lbs by my vacation to Florida for Christmas 2014. 27 more pounds to go for that!

Let's keep pushing! I can do this! I AM doing this!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment