Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scale, why do you tease me so?


I've been a bit MIA lately. Not really on purpose, but not much to discuss. Been up and down and up and down around the same 303lbs to 306lbs with good days and bad days, but never stopping my exercise routine. Going hard this week, I am happy to report that I am 301.4....oh so close to the 2's it is INSANE!!! I realize that this journey is about constantly reminding yourself why you are doing this, why you are putting your body through so much pain and brutality (LOL), why you need to refresh and get back to your "Do or DIE" mindset. Sometimes we get a little distracted with what we have achieved that we get stuck at that one point instead of continuing on to the next level. I've had to refresh myself at least 100 times during this journey....and this entry is #101. I'm ready to tackle this journey again from 299 on down to 200! Let's go!
..Keep Pushing....I'll be there sooner than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment