Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Reminder pants

So, I have saved all my size 26 & 28 size clothes. I still wear them and all because 1) I don't really believe in wasting money on clothes that I don't plan on fitting either in a few months and 2) I like to be reminded of my progress based on the fit of those clothes now compared to almost a year ago. My 2nd son will be 1 year old in 2 days so it reminds me that I started this journey about 11 months ago...Almost a year ago...

But anyway, today I put on these size 28 pants that I love from Lane Bryant. I have worn them the whole time seeing them get looser and looser, but today something was different. I could barely walk in them without tripping, and having to pull them up from walking. Apparently, I didn't realize that the pants getting bigger would also mean them getting longer in a sense. They are so loose that it is borderline presentable in a business setting. It has caused me to consider retiring one of my favorite pants. :/

Bitter Sweet I guess....What a difference a year makes....
I'm 307lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment