Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Changing my exercise routine to Boxing

So, I didn't exercise at all on Monday....was tired and beginning to get a cold. I did, however, exercise yesterday. I did boxing (endurance sparring) on my PlayStation move with a game called "the Fight". And let me tell you, Boxing is no Treadmill. LOL. It has me winded and sweating out my facial cheeks....I was sweaty everywhere and passed out on the couch like I was about to die. I told my husband this and he told me that he saw. LOL. But it felt good to "survive" it. So, I am switching up routines to get me out of this 335 plateau and get me going back down. So this morning I was 335 after gaining a few pounds from poor eating this weekend and I plan on doing it again this evening even though my arm muscles and back muscles hurt. I gotta get in the habit. I'll be back on the treadmill as it is good to switch up the exercise routines when weight loss becomes stagnant, but for now Boxing is my new thing. I have the hugest urge to see 300 so I must do this! Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment